Re: [Land-speed] Intercooler Question

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Intercooler Question
From: Jon Bishop <jon.the.wise@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 03:57:16 -0700
I've thought about it. That's as far as I've gotten though. I don't
think an electric motor (small enough to fit in the engine
compartment) has enough power to turn an A/C compressor, and then
using it to cool water seems like a bit of excess. If you're going to
use a water-air intercooler, just drop a couple blocks of dry ice into
the water reservoir. With a buncha ice, and it should stay cool for a
couple of runs...