Re: [Land-speed] alum heads on the street

To: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, "LandSpeed List"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] alum heads on the street
From: "Adin, David" <DavidAdin@mercydurango.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:11:44 -0600
Huge thanks to Tom, Sparky and Bryan for some info - I sure appreciate
it.

Actually, I did try Tom's idea of measuring voltage of the coolant (on
my now ex-wife's truck) to determine if anything was going on.  It sure
is great to get help so one doesn't have to reinvent the wheel EVERY
day.

Have a safe Speedweek!

David