Re: [Land-speed] Clutch Throw Out Bearing

To: <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "lsr list autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Clutch Throw Out Bearing
From: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 19:41:42 -0700
Dick, There are at least 3 different TO bearings used with the chevy that I
know of. The 3 finger Borg and Beck, the diaphragm and the raised diaphragm.
Also you must use the correct lever arm for the TO bearing you are using or
the linkage will be messed up. The 3 fingered B&B type uses the flat surface
one.    Doug Odom in big ditch