Re: [Land-speed] Hans Device and Safety

To: "James Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, "Bryan Savage"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Hans Device and Safety
From: "Doug Odom" <dlodom@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 10:19:21 -0700
I agree that SFI approval alone should not be the criteria use to judge if
the head and neck movement restriction is making the driver safer. Having
looked at Tom Burklands device it does what it is designed to do and I don't
think it has a SFI sticker. We don't have cookie cutter cars and one size
does not fit all.
Doug Odom in big ditch