[Land-speed] Accident Data Acquisition

To: "'Benn'" <karhu@california.com>
Subject: [Land-speed] Accident Data Acquisition
From: "Elon" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:46:37 -0700
I agree Benn. It is not a trivial task and precisely why it might be worth
looking into by an association rather than an individual racer. Even
production vehicles now have some form of accelerometer data. Spreading
design and fab costs over a few units, to be shared by many, might be
desirable depending on how the new information could be used.   -Elon