Re: [Land-speed] Black Lines

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Black Lines
From: "Ed Weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:09:43 -0700
Jim --
Would you please clarify the statement you made below.
Was that something you know for fact, and association proposal, a rumor or
just a hypothetical statement?
Let's see........$9000 divided by 600 entrants (just for SW) = $15 per
entrant.
If that be real I vote to add a black line fee to the regular vehicle entry
fee cause I plan to be running and I like those black lines, thank you!!
Ed Weldon