Re: [Land-speed] 1750 EGT>From>JGMagoo

To: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>, "Bryan Savage"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] 1750 EGT>From>JGMagoo
From: Skip Higginbotham <saltrat@pahrump.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 13:04:28 -0700
Thanks Dave,
Intercooler is on the way. The cam grinder says that the cam is just
fine for the application and the engine does what I think it should.

During the process of trying to figure out what is causing
problems....I found that the installed seat pressure is low. We got
the engine hot at SW and I did not replace the springs for WOS.
Floating valves have interfered with each other and I believe have
caused all the damage. The intercooler will help lots of things and
new springs (on the way) will keep the valves from arguing with each
other. Also Crower rockers should stop rocker breakage.

Thanks all,
Skip