Re: [Land-speed] Mystery Tempest

To: Land-Speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>, Ed Van Scoy
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Mystery Tempest
From: <ifixmgs@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 21:56:43 -0500
Interesting how every once in a while there just might be a diamond in a lump
of coal.  The write up is so stilted that it seems almost contrived....
We had a bid of $99,999 posted on an NOS Lucas distributor for an MGTC  that I
had listed on eBay with a buy now of $125, so I don't hold a lot of stock in
whether that big-dollar  bid was met or not.
I  found this on the pontiac forum:
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89942
I stumbled onto another website that listed where all the super duty cars
originally went and where they were last spotted, but I can't seem to backtrack
to it.