Re: [Land-speed] Mystery Tempest

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Mystery Tempest
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 19:06:40 EST
In a message dated 11/11/2008 6:16:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
drmayf@mayfco.com writes:

Wasn't  your fire suit a /20 one? Any identifying features? Like maybe a
serial  number on the fire suit?  Anything we left coasters can be
looking  for should it meander this way?
Some homeless guy has the most expensive snow suit in LawnGuyLand  , or if i
get lucky some motorhead will see him and turn him in. Same with  the helmet,
FD and other personal stuff on it to be obvious.
I hope he puts on the Nomex socks  and gets a rash, LOL.
All is well, I'll let this list know if anything pertinent happens. I  figure
it's pretty much a done deal at this point. There are a few places in the
area I'll stop by next time I'm out there, just to satisfy my curiousity.
Bob  Vindictive W

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)