[Land-speed] OT: Change of Pace in Subjects...

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] OT: Change of Pace in Subjects...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 17:52:14 -0800
This is something I know all of you have wondered about. Lots of times.
But, I stumble on this everytime.... During the big bang creation event,
both matter and anti-matter were in abundance.  Anti-matter and matter
anihilated each other on contact with great amounts of energy being
released. Great Amounts! Everything that you can see in the heavens and
earth to the edges of the universe no matter how far it extends is left
over matter that was not consumed. ANd that was a teensy tiny fraction
of  the matter used up in making energy. We see that the theory of
relativity shows that matter can creat energy when it fissions or fuses.
The question is...where in the hell did all that energy go?  It seems to
me that the energy density of the universe should be tremendous. And
available for use by us earthlings.....

Quiz tomorrow...

mayf