Re: [Land-speed] OT: Change of Pace in Subjects...

To: Joe Timney <Joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] OT: Change of Pace in Subjects...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 19:10:14 -0800
As the infomercial says, "But wait....."

Seems that there is a hard connection between matter and gravity. So
then if anti matter exists, and it does, does it have or generate anti
gravity characteristics?  Is anti matter the key to humans getting off
this mud ball? Does anti matter repel itself?  And does anti gravity
exists in the universe or did it go away with the demise of antimatter?

And then there is the gravity connection itself.... if matter was
created in the big bang and what we have is leftovers, then consider
that each and every particle is connected to every other particle in the
entire universe by a gravity string.  Do you feel the tug .....

Now here is a trick part.... in the hearts of stars, fusion takes place.
That is the destruction of matter to create energy. But does the
destruction of the matter delinquish the total gravity density of the
universe?  And since th matter that was converted to energy was
connected to every other particle in the universe does the amount of
gravity decrease by a like amount?

Now the meta physical... since neither matter nor energy can be
destroyed, what happen to the electrical energy when we die? Does it
convert itself to matter? If not, then is the total of all critters who
live by using electical energy hanging around somewhere? ANd then where
did that electrical energy come from that is within ourslves? We came
from the fusionof egg and sperm and the amount of electrical energy in
those two certainly does not equal the amount of electical energy within
ourselves...

Wow, I better quit this...a lightning bolt may stike me...

quiz is cancelled..

mayf