[Land-speed] Saving the Salt and funds for that...

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Saving the Salt and funds for that...
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:00:44 -0800
I know others are working very hard to gather funds through donations
for the Save the Salt program.  HAs anyone considered just gathering the
aluminum cans from the meets in August, Sept and October? Is this
already being done?  Seems like we could have a few smaller bins in the
pits which announce that the cans go to a good purpose.  Cans could then
be taken to a recycler for weighing and  crushing and whatever else
happens to used cans... How about if each pit had a specific can bag?
And they dumped the can bag daily or however often into the collection
bin(s).  Make it a prt of the instructions for  entry into these  events.

Just a thought

mayf