Re: [Land-speed] (NON LSR) Climate change: A guide for the

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "John Thornton"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] (NON LSR) Climate change: A guide for the
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:45:30 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
There are great disagreements amongst scientist. I have not read many of
these articles listed on the site, but the tendency is to grasp the
arguments that support manmade causes that have been put forth by scientist.
Man has always created environmental problems. That is a way of life that we
need to be concerned about.

Probably the spreading of asphalt and building dams change our local weather
more than we would like. Very likely, the Alaska's Redoubt Volcano has
created more to change our earth's circumstances than all the people on
earth the last few weeks.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/FCC

faint_grain1.jpg]

imstp_animation_butterflies_en_020908.gif]