Re: [Land-speed] Scatter shield question

To: "Greg Meyers" <advo@comcast.net>, "'land Speed List'"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Scatter shield question
From: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 21:41:40 -0700
I think you answered your own question. If you make it, it must be a minimum
of 1/4" thick. If the one you are willing to redrill to fit your block meets
the SFI spec then it still will after you redrill it. I've never measured
the thickness of a Lakewood, McCleod or any other "can". In my experience
most SFI bellhousings just a sticker on them.. Good Luck