Re: [Land-speed] Knock sensor placement on flathead!

To: Greg Meyers <advo@comcast.net>, 'land Speed List'
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Knock sensor placement on flathead!
From: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 10:47:31 -0400 (EDT)
I realize you are "studying" anti knock but with that said if this is not on a
non-vintage vehicle questions will come up concerning what if anything you are
doing with the info whill the vehicle is underway. Too much, or any to me,
electronics in a vintage car with a vintage engine raises questions to a
knowlegeable inspector or impounds official. Anti-knock is normally a function
of computer control as we all know in our modern vehicles and because of it we
get the best the engine in our vehcle can give in performance and milage. Good
Luck