Re: [Land-speed] Knock sensor placement on flathead!

To: James Tone <gmc6power@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Knock sensor placement on flathead!
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 10:07:13 -0700
JD, I do my level best to comply with each and every rule. I do not like
cheats and wont have much to do with them. But reading the rule book is
key. If it is allowed or not specifically prohibited then as far as I
know it's legal (in general terms) until told otherwise.  As to your
rant? heck that just sounded like reminiscing and that for sure is ok
buy any standards. I wish you folk who have been around for a long time
could prepare some of your history for us newer (yet older) guys to
share.  I do appreciate what    you and others like you have done for
the sport and activity.

mayf