Re: [Land-speed] Fwd: Jesse James "record" at El Mirage

To: LAND SPEED LIST <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Fwd: Jesse James "record" at El Mirage
From: Jet Fuel <jet@pistonsandrods.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:00:32 -0700
On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 12:48 PM, <NT788@comcast.net> wrote:

> He says its his world record. Free speech has nothing to do with
> accuracy.

Agreed. The 'record' exists only in his own personal book. ...and I
suspect that applies to the BMW effort as well. For all we know, some
crafty Aussie has gone faster on Lake Gairdner and we just haven't
heard about it? ...and he's got a record in his own personal book too?

> Just put your nose in the air next time you see him.

I think you know I'm pretty much incapable of doing that to ~anyone~.

Missing your presence out there, Jack. Hope to see you soon.

- 966B Glen

...working on my personal nosehair tweezer record as I type.