Re: [Land-speed] Off Topic: Our Health Care Program..

To: "Bryan Savage" <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>, <sparky.2211@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Off Topic: Our Health Care Program..
From: "23weldon" <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 19:15:51 -0700
Bryan -- Yes, IMHO Americans have gotten that stupid (as measured by the
average of voting Americans).  And Yes, Darwin has the cure.  Fortunately
you and I are unlikely to live to see it happen if that is our destiny.
Personally I'm hoping there will be a soft landing that will give a lot of
us an opportunity to rediscover what is really important in life.  We've got
a of people who still are keyed to their addiction to afluenza.
Be heading for Speedweek Friday afternoon.  I would have hoped to see you
there; but I understand you can't make it this year.
BTW Sparky -- I don't remember your car number.  Got your ears on or has the
road to the Salt captured your attention.
Ed Weldon