Re: [Land-speed] Fuel Lines

To: "Rick Yacoucci" <Turborick@Turborick.com>, "'Greg Meyers'"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Fuel Lines
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 19:41:11 +0000
A very true observation Rick. It's been my experience that steel braided hose
will eventually start "weeping" even though it looks fine on the outside. I
have a feed and a return line running through the interior of my car..... It
is too low to trust it from the elements and scraping under the car. I replace
the lines with a single piece about every 5 years, even if they look fine, and
when the car is stored, I never store it with fuel in it. I prefer the
Twist-Tite hose and fittings..... NEVER had a hose leak yet. Unfortunately,
you can't use them in the interior of your car. Just my personal
experience.......

Ed