Re: [Land-speed] Buckeye Bullet

To: drmayf@mayfco.com
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Buckeye Bullet
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:04:36 -0700
Let me add some more fuel to the discussion. Let's consider steam.  If
the analogy between steam and electric or hydrogen is permitted then a
steam powered vehicle should be listed as what ever was used to generate
the steam, steam being the equivalent of electrons.  Then the record for
the steam car would be listed as a fuel car and classified somehow in
that classification.  Steam, as are electrons, the media which powers
the final drive. So if a steam car is a "steam car" then both the
buckeye bullet and the Ford Fusion should be reclassified as electric
cars since final drive power was electricity.   What if the steam car
had used hydrogen to fuel th eburnes that made the steam? Would i thave
been classified as a hydrogen fuel car? Can't have it both ways, I am
thinking..

mayf