Re: [Land-speed] Trailer tie-down

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, LAND SPEED LIST <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Trailer tie-down
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 21:02:53 -0500
Never allow the suspension to work...you are wearing out the shocks.
Trailers don't have shocks so your car shock is doing double duty.

M&R sells rubber blocks that can be mounted to the trailer to chock the
frame up, then tie the car down. Blocks of wood transfer the shock to
the frame, and sometimes break in pieces.
joe