Re: [Land-speed] Trailer tie-down

To: "lsr list autox" <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Trailer tie-down
From: "Tom Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 06:34:06 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)
I have always tied the tires down front & rear. I have never had a bearing
problem or shock trouble either that I know of. It seems to me that when the
chassis is pulled down, suspension does move much, but the shock throughout
the car is getting brutal. Kinda of reminds me of cars on the salt with, or
with out, suspension. I prefer springs.

Tom