Re: [Land-speed] Tire Valves

To: "Joe Timney" <joetimney@dol.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Tire Valves
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:28:55 -0500
Actually the previous design is mechanically more robust than any pipe
thread could ever be where is the upgrade. If you doubt my reasoning install
one of each in an out rim or pieve of steel and atack it it with a hammer or
any other way that might put a side load on it and see for yourself. If I
was a tech inspector no way would I pass an 1/8 inch pipe tire valve.
Dave