Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR Political RANT

To: mark@bradakis.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] NON LSR Political RANT
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 14:01:17 EDT
In a message dated 3/23/2010 12:15:33 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mark@bradakis.com writes:

Okay,  I'd like to know where to get this entitlement you speak of.  I
was  laid off
in August of 2005 and have not had a full time steady job since  then.

My statement about the chronically unemployable should have been more
specifically directed towards those who choose to be unemployed, some
seasonally, and some because they have a decent cash paying job to compliment
their
unemployment checks. There's 10 million aliens in this country working for
half what a lot of those "in need of jobs" could do in our pretentious
society. There's also millions more jobs that have been outsourced, many of
them
 replacing well-educated Americans.
 Obviously this is a very sensitive point, especially if you are among  the
millions that have been out of genuine gainful employment for years  in
many cases. I apologize if I hit a sore spot.
Let's stick to LSR....
BW
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html