[Land-speed] MiC---

To: AA list <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] MiC---
From: <sparky.2211@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 10:29:03 -0400
Dave, of all people you should know I am just the MONKEY sitting in the nose of
this thing---you, John and ED are asking me GREAT analytical questions.  I am
embarrassed to say that I can only say that the only thing I can say; we start
off with around 70 psi and finish with around 50 psi---

being the MONKEY that I am-- I have not worked though all of the DATA LOGGING
issues---but thanks to you two and all the others Eng building  questions
furnished by others---you have given me some areas for GROWTH---

maybe from Rhesus to Chimp---definitely NOT to Orangutan or much less Great APE

sparky the MiC

 monkey in the cockpit
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html