[Land-speed] Fuel Injector testing

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Fuel Injector testing
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 08 May 2010 08:00:24 -0700
Sitting here having a cuppa and was thinking about flow testing EFI
injectors.   With the hardware in the loop simulator I have to test my
brain box tunes I could also test the injectors for flow at all the
scenarios likely to be encountered on a run down the white dyno.  But, I
am a bit leery of spraying gasoline as a working fluid. Anyone know of a
fluid that is similar to gasoline properties without being combustible
or harming the injectors?   I would also want to use the same fuel pump
and pressure regulator as well so the fluid would have to be harmless.

Any chemists out there?

mayf
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html