Re: [Land-speed] Fuel Injector testing

To: "drmayf@mayfco.com" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, "land-speed@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Fuel Injector testing
From: "Meierle, Michael D (Mike)" <mike.meierle@alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 12:07:33 -0500
Mayf,

Apparently there is a certified fluid used for testing, and is specifically
manufactured for testing injectors.

http://www.cruzinperformance.com/injsteps.html

Bout halfway down the page. Is a pix of ASTM Spec's and such.

Maybe you should just send them to these guys?

Mike Meierle
#847 F/BMMP
Gear Grinders/Sidewinders
SCTA-BNI/ECTA
ECTA Record Holder/Bonneville Record Holder