[Land-speed] Fuel Injector testing

To: <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Subject: [Land-speed] Fuel Injector testing
From: "Kirkwood" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:58:01 -0700
Yep, I looked at all three videos and no joy on the fluid used. I suspect if
it is as hard to find a substitute for gasoline as we are finding out; they
aren't about to give away a proprietary secrete.  Interesting how the
picture was always clear and none of the fluid fogged the windows. Must have
a pretty good vacuum.