Re: [Land-speed] Lazy List or is it dead...

To: Chris Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Lazy List or is it dead...
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 07:32:20 -0800
Chris! Good to hear from you waaayyy down under.  Maybe we should have a
summer home down there, lol.  While not insanely cold it is 28 dF here
this morning. Cold enough for me for sure.

What kind of updates are being done on the roadster?  My roadster, the
Sunbeam (yeah, it was called a roadster by the manufacturer), is getting
a custom made aluminum sea for my big butt which will lower me about 5
inches and that will require cutting the cage loose and lowering it
also.  Reworking teh brake pedal and throttl eto accomodate that change.
Oops forgot to say that the wind screen will change as well as the
instrument panel.  Then I tackle the front of the car with some "bolt
on" aero changes which I have yet to figure out. So I will be busy as
well. And yeah, me too, likely to be only a spectator this coming year.

mayf
worlds fastest sunbeam.  period.

Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html