Re: [Land-speed] Lazy List or is it dead...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@adelphia.net>, "Mark J Bradakis"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Lazy List or is it dead...
From: "Dave Dahlgren" <dahlgren536@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 10:39:42 -0500
Keep remembering the global warming stories.. sigh
It is the jet stream and for every place colder there is one that is warmer
plus we are less than 100 years out of the last 500 year long mini ice age
when it snowed in New England in July for days and crops failed and sheep
died of exposure  overnight, this all happened just a couple of hundred
years ago. This same weather pattern also gave us the French revolution the
plague and Irish potato famine among other treats..

OK on another subject the advertising of electric cars as zero emissions.
How about fetching a bucket of electricity that I can use to power my car
without making any emissions..LOL.. It has to come from somewhere. After
finding that tell me where to store my worn out batteries that are hazardous
waste BTW..LOL What a crock of cow patties... I have a bridge I would love
to sell to the people that believe that silly banter.
Dave
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive