Re: [Land-speed] Lazy List or is it dead...

To: Dave Dahlgren <dahlgren536@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Lazy List or is it dead...
From: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 17:12:56 -0800
Right on Dave!

I think global warming is a big waste of my time. One of two events will
take place.

1) The temps. keep going up because we have not evolved to a high enough
level that will allow us to
     get together and reduce CO2 levels. End result, extension of the
human race.
2) The temps. keep going up due to normal natural causes. End result,
extinction of the human race.

After all, 99% of everything that ever lived on our planet has become
extinct. Earth is not very friendly
to living things.

Is it really happening?  No! The reason it looks like it is simple. In
some places the melting point of ice has
changed from 32dF to 20-25 dF. In other areas the growing plants have
just evolved so that they can start
blooming earlier in the spring when the days are shorter and the temps
are colder.

Also temperature measuring instruments are being affected by Dark Energy
which makes them read
artificially high. Especially around glaciers.

The electric car nonsense is just another example of why we need to
evolve further up the ladder of life
to survive as a species.

Merry Christmas to all,
Bryan