Re: [Land-speed] Dahlgren blather

To: Kirkwood <saltfever@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Dahlgren blather
From: NT788@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 02:55:10 +0000 (UTC)
There is no right or wrong, just hard work!B I think Dave works hard!

Jack
P.S. To ridicule ridicule, kinda says it all!

"Free exchange of ideas" is exactly the point, Ed . . . but somehow you
missed it. Dave's knowledge and experience is not in question (although I
purposely put the dig in to make a point). Instead he chooses to ridicule
ideas in a condescending and demeaning manner. . . and you don't consider
that a flame! B John said nothing to elicit such a response from Dave. B If
the physics bothers Dave then educate us. There are a few people on this
list that can out "physics" or "EE" all of us. They choose to use their
intellect in a positive, informative manner. Perhaps you consider ridicule
an opinion . . . I don't.

PS: Dave and I are corresponding off-list in a civil manner.