[Land-speed] Dahlgren blather

To: "'Ed Van Scoy'" <ed@vetteracing.com>
Subject: [Land-speed] Dahlgren blather
From: "Kirkwood" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 01:48:14 -0800
I have talked to Dave, in person, at Bonneville and we have always had
wonderful discussions. Maybe it was because I'm twice his size! LOL. One
time he was working with Turk in impound and it was very busy. Dave, stopped
what he was doing and helped me understand a problem I was having with my
DAQ system. I never expected such a helpful response but I can't tell you
how much it was appreciated. It is too bad your sentence (below) is the
on-line norm. So much knowledge and experience put to waste with put-downs.

Kirk