Re: [Land-speed] N Z link

To: Bryan Savage <b.a.savage@wildblue.net>, Wester Potter
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] N Z link
From: Chris R Harris <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:40:21 +1300
> I haven't heard back from Chris Harris yet. I sure hope he and his family
> are OK.
> If anyone hears from him, please let me know.
> Bryan

All fine here, I live in the middle of the North Is on the east coast.
Christchurch is middle of South Is, also on the east coast.
This is their 2nd quake in recent times so lots of heavy equipment on hand,
civil defense organisation doing great job and authorities in general have
situation well under control.
Wes circulated the NZ Hot Rod magazine, forum web address, which has details
from rodders in the area.
Chris Harris...........NZed.
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html