Re: [Land-speed] N Z link

To: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>, "23weldon"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] N Z link
From: "Neil Albaugh" <neil@dbelltech.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 14:51:06 -0700
Chris;

It was heartbreaking to see the damage in Christchurch and to hear how many
casualties the earthquake caused.

I was in Christchurch a few years ago and found it to be a charming city.
The old stone Cathedral was picturesque; it is sad to see it in ruins today.

All the best to you, although we all know that Kiwis are a tough, resilient
people.

Regards, Neil  Tucson, AZ