Re: [Land-speed] New Helmet Research (Army)

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] New Helmet Research (Army)
From: BWANA343@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 21:18:49 EDT
In a message dated 4/20/2011 8:51:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
saltfever@comcast.net writes:

Different environments require different solutions. When a military  vehicle
is hit by an IED, the results are chaotic for the occupants inside.  This
research may be interesting for any LSR venue.

So Mayf ? If I fill it a hemlet with Corn Syrup, hit it backwards  against
a roll bar, will my brains go back to where I started ? Is that what he
said ? Is Jack C reading this ? Inquiring minds, et al.
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums