Re: [Land-speed] Bad vibes

To: Neil Albaugh <neil@dbelltech.com>, LSR LSR
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Bad vibes
From: Rich Fox <v4gmr@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 09:54:23 -0700 (PDT)
My and other GMC inline six cylinder engines were pretty good at doing the
same thing. Mine seemed to want to weld to the flywheel at the drags. Not at
Bonneville. I could only guess that the rate of acceleration somehow caused
the crank to flex more that when the RPM came up more slowly on the salt.