[Land-speed] Oil Can (non-LSR)

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Land-speed] Oil Can (non-LSR)
From: "Kirkwood" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 01:32:49 -0700
I went to Home Depot today to get an oil can. You know the kind, the good
old fashion thingy you put some 30wt in. Found an nice young guy in the tool
section and asked him. He looked at me like a "deer in the headlights" and
said he would get "Joe".  Evidently, a wise old guy that knows everything.
Joe was the head of the tool section and about 40 years old. I repeated my
request. He wasn't sure and asked a few questions. He honestly didn't grasp
the concept of putting oil in a container. Finally, a neuron fired and he
led me to a display that had a dozen pressurized rattle cans of various
oils. You know, LDS, WD-40, 3-in-one, etc. Not a single oil can to be found
in the entire store.

And you think we have political problems!!!
Land-speed@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums