Re: [Land-speed] Oil Can (non-LSR)

To: "Kirkwood" <saltfever@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Oil Can (non-LSR)
From: Wester Potter <wester6935@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 04:58:58 -0600
You could have tried the mechanic's import emporium, Harbor Freight.  The odds
are much less that the "nice young guy" will hit on you while  you shop.
Twenty or so years ago I bought a floor jack from Harbor Freight when you had
to order from a single source in California.  Shipping was  free and the jack
has yet to leak hydraulic fluid.