Re: [Land-speed] Crankshaft Company

To: "J.D. Tone" <gmc6power@earthlink.net>, "land-speed@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Crankshaft Company
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 22:30:19 -0800
JD, sorry about me being so snippy. I must have had a bad hair day and
it wasn't your fault.  My problems, not yours.

Now the info you provide below is good information.  How is their work?
Have you had any issues with it? Have you given them odd things to do,
like what I want to do? If so, how did they respond?   I am looking for
careful, knowledgeable folk who can look at what I want to do, tell me
if it generally doable and what might be required to get er done.  I am
trying to gather enough info so that I don't repeat every request with a
zillion companies... You users are my data base for quality control of
grinders and that's the only way I know how good they are.  That way I
can pare down the list of potential grinders in a hurry.

Thanks for the help, I do appreciate it.

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.
204.913 mph flying mile