Re: [Land-speed] Definition of "Cowl"

To: 23weldon <23.weldon@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Land-speed] Definition of "Cowl"
From: Larry Mayfield <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 09:57:32 -0700
Cc: land-speed@autox.team.net
Great reply!
If WF happens, then when I am there maybe I can track John down and ask
him to put his finger on the actual spot, lol.. Right now the book says
even the cowl can be streamlined.. so from your understanding that would
mean  the base of the wind screen forward.  Not sure I woudl want to go
that far back but who knows. In fact I don't even know if I really want
to do this! I think my knees will have the final word, lol... the right
one is trying it's level best to put me in a hover 'round...

thanks again!

mayf

drmayf
Worlds Fastest Sunbeam, period.