Unsolicited Kudu for Abingdon

To: mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Unsolicited Kudu for Abingdon
From: acace@juno.com (Richard W Waite)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 10:18:13 -0400
At NHIS recently I lost my brakes (TD) and learned first hand how to stop
by sliding sideways.  On inspection later I discovered that 3 of the
front 4 wheel cylinders were frozen. NHIS is the only place I race that
requires hard braking and I hadn't been there in two years, so I guess
cylinders have been iffy for some time.

Last Thrusday morning I called Abingdon Spares and ordered rebuilt kits
along with a few other less critical items. I asked about quick delivery.
They said sure. Parts arrived Friday afternoon. Granted I live relatively
close but 1 day service is better than my local NAPA dealer when he has
to order parts from his local warehouse.