Re: Alexandria Bay

To: mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Alexandria Bay
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 14:49:49 -0500
On 23 Nov 98, at 11:23, Richard W Waite wrote:

> Anyone have in info on the proposed street event in Alexandria Bay next
> year? I've heard rumors that the New England T Register is trying to get
> something going.

 A-bay was the site of some early road racing in the US. It's up in the
Thousand Islands area of New York, at the East end of Lake Ontario.

SVRA did a vintage race sort of event there a year or 2 ago as well.

 Roger Garnett  (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)  http://www.team.net/wayward/
                  "The Wayward Sports Car Centre"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."