Re: This List & NEMGT

To: mg-t@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: This List & NEMGT
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 14:43:50 -0500
> On Sun, 15 Nov 1998 22:50:29 EST DGeis@aol.com writes:
> >Hello out there:
> >Nice to see some posts on this list.  I was afraid that it ws
> >deceased.  I
> >checked the team.net web paage the other day and I noticed that the
> >sign-up page for the various lists does not include this list anymore.
> >Is it being phased out?  Anybody have a comment?
>
> This list is relatively new and hasn't been added to the SOL pages
> (yet?).

That's it exactly. Mark made the list back when,but my web time has been
short lately, and planned automation isn't ready yet. So, the T list hasn't
been
listed in the brit-car lists page. But, it is on the Team.net list manager
page,
at:

http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool

I see there is no description, a result of whoever requested it. We should
write one- basicly to discuss all MG T-Series and related cars.

Roger
 Roger Garnett  (rwg@autox.team.net)  http://www.team.net/wayward
 Team.net Webmaster  http://www.team.net/