[Fwd: Interesting item on eBay web site item#68545340: Judson Supercharg

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Interesting item on eBay web site item#68545340: Judson Supercharger kit for Volvo B18 cars!]
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 10:36:49 -0800
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 10:42:50 -0700 (MST)
From: kingseim@earthlink.net
To: judson@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#68545340: Judson Supercharger
kit for Volvo B18 cars!
Sender: owner-judson@autox.team.net

I saw this item for sale at eBay, the world's largest personal trading
community, and thought that you might be interested.

Title of item:  Judson Supercharger kit for Volvo B18 cars!
Seller: volvoic@frontiernet.net
Starts: 02/18/99 08:49:47 PST
Ends:   02/25/99 08:49:47 PST
Price:  Currently $500.00
To bid the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=68545340

Item Description:
        Judson Supercharger for Volvo B18 equipped cars.  Includes Marvel
Mystery Oiler, carb, and original instruction sheets!  Increase the HP of your
122/544/1800 by over 45%!  I have all references for parts, and rebuilding so
you won't be stranded without people to contact when you purchase this unit.
This is a VERY RARE UPGRADE for vintage Volvos, and is the best kit ever
produced by Judson because the Volvo engine is so strong to begin with.  It
takes the upgrade extremely well.  I have inspected all the vanes inside the
unit, and they are all excellent and ready for use!  Pictures and more info can
be found at http://www.frontiernet.net/~volvoic/judson.html   Winning bidder
pays $20 for UPS delivery within USA, but will ship world-wide for an
additional fee.  Low reserve of $300 on this item!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com