RE: TD owner need some help

Subject: RE: TD owner need some help
From: bullwinkle <yd3@nvc.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 12:13:49 -0800
When did the problem start: before or after the tune up?

Recheck all of your work. Make sure you didn't set any exhaust
valves to tight.

Check any new items installed. I had a similar problem and
replaced the ignition components. Still had the same problem
until I replaced the distributor. Then I found that the NEW
condensor I had initially installed was also defective. Try other
new components or put the old ones back in if they hadn't caused
any problems.