OverSpray Removal

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: OverSpray Removal
From: Chuck <chull@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 15:00:27 -0800
                I got my wife's car back from the cheapie painter today.   The
job looks
fabulous (let's hear it for the quality of the prep work), with the
exception of some over spray.  I told them to block off the engine louvers,
but they did not do a very good job, or maybe it came in under the hood,
but there is a very fine white mist on some of the engine.  Does anyone
have a suggestion to use on removing the over spray, without hurting the
nice new engine paint?  Also, some over spray is on the back of the tires,
I was going to try acetone on that, followed by a rubber treatment
liquid.  All in all, the baked on finish looks fantastic, a heck of a lot
better then I could have done.

Chuck

///
///  mg-t@autox.team.net mailing list