Follow-Up on Heavy Duty Tonneau Zippers

To: "mg-tabc List" <mg-tabc@yahoogroups.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Follow-Up on Heavy Duty Tonneau Zippers
From: "Gene Gillam" <anngene@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 18:31:05 -0500
For your interest:

I contacted the below named shop - Custom Zips - today.  Spoke to a very
nice lady, explained what I wanted and was told they'd custom make the
zippers for me.  The price - for the size I wanted - approximately 10 inches
long and a #10 brass zipper (heaviest there is) was $7.95 + 95 cents for
postage and handling.

Turn-around is to be approximately 2 days.

Thanks, Charley, for the input.

Gene Gillam
Saucier, MS
1949 TC 7872