Re: [mg-tabc] Re: TCs Forever

To: "Darryl Robins" <darryl_tc8077@westnet.com.au>
Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] Re: TCs Forever
From: "Wiedemeyer" <boxweed@thebest.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2001 23:45:41 -0400
I recently ordered the book by mail from Michael Sherrell directly, and
received a call tonight from him saying that the information in the 3rd
edition is identical to the 2nd edition.  The only difference is that the
3rd edition has an index.  He asked me to post this info to both MG-T Lists,
since he is not on-line, so that we wouldn't all think the new edition had
updated info in it.

Bob

>The supply  Mike's  book is not a problem as he recently printed edition 3
>
>Contact :-     Mike Sherrell,  100 Coode Street,  South Perth, 6151,
>Western Australia.
>                    Phone #  61 8 9367 6769
>
>Around  $100 Aust dollars will cover the cost of the book, packaging & sent
>economy air.
>Mike will accept, Visa, Mastercard, Money Order or Bank Cheque.
>
>You can write direct to Mike with your details including the address you
>wish the
>book to be sent to.
>
>Mike does not have email.
>
>Regards to all
>Darryl
>
>>I have tried to find a copy of Mike Sherrill's book, TC's Forever,
>>without success. Anyone have a source or hints.
>>
>>Bob Wrenn
>>TC 6942

///
///  mg-t@autox.team.net mailing list