Re: gear/tranny changes

To: <ktnkt@cape.com>, "Bob Howard" <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: gear/tranny changes
From: "Ted Jackson" <ted@the-jacksons.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 09:59:23 -0500
Bob Gruneau supplies a conversion of the TD rear end to the MGA 4.3 ratio
which lets the car cruise at highway speeds at significantly lower revs.
This modification is consistent with the historic character of the car.

Contact Bob Grunau at cgrunau@pathcom.com.

Ted Jackson
Ted@The-Jacksons.net
webmaster@omgtr.ca - The Ontario MG 'T' Register - www.omgtr.ca